Man it's so fantastically heart wrenching.

I'm so goddam lost I can't even think straight. I'm thinking will he see this will he care wait why should I care what he sees or thinks I'm not scared.

Or aren't I?

Amn't I? Ahhh.

It's begun to feel so lonely. I feel like a cornered animal. I want to be brave and strong and FEMALE about all this, all independent and shit, but ladies and gents I am found on a precipice.

I think I will be one of those who begs to any god at that point. I just want things to be okay between us. I don't know what to do or say anymore.

Everything I do is wrong at this point. And I can't just calm down about it. I feel seven kinds of lonely. I feel my limbs are in different dimensions, my heart in a tinderbox in a volcano at the tip of Mars.

My eyes were so puffy and swolled up this morning, and I had the nerve to spackle on some eyeliner and mascara.

I have no shame.

Everything's blurry. I thought there was an end to all this negative thinking, and all this dependence on the happiness of others.

A better me would become a bitch.

But I just want to be nicer to people.

0 comments:

Whys and Whatsits

Lately I can't recall names. I forget checks, I drop my keys unknowingly. Lately my dreams are more real than really living. I touch things awake and witness events and there is nothing but clinical numbness. Lately I'm losing my words; without those, I thought I was nothing. 

This is an attempt to remember everything. At the end of the day, words are all we have.