Okay.

Breathe breathe breathe.


I'm going to have to go through these posts and purge them one day or something. They're all a little too telling, unfortunately. Especially for what I have planned in the near future.

But for now, it's still the dumping grounds for this petite tete.


So I'm absolutely dead tired. Had another breakdown on Wednesday, cried all day. Tried having fun this weekend but everytime I sat in front of the computer again I just started crying and, as usual, I slept.


These things used to be so easy. I used to really write this stuff, all intently. I had a floodgate installed in there to keep the ideas from spilling out and now it's all rusted shut.

I used to like writing essays. And now. Now it seems like I don't like doing much of anything.

0 comments:

Whys and Whatsits

Lately I can't recall names. I forget checks, I drop my keys unknowingly. Lately my dreams are more real than really living. I touch things awake and witness events and there is nothing but clinical numbness. Lately I'm losing my words; without those, I thought I was nothing. 

This is an attempt to remember everything. At the end of the day, words are all we have.